Monday, January 28, 2013

v43.7: Excogitating No Stress - Day 1

Good morning folks,

-slurp-

This is day 1 of a 5 day experiment where I attempt to create a stress free working environment by managing my perception at work.  Today will be a true test of this especially after the working weekend I had and the fallout of that weekend hitting me head on this morning.  The goal is to put a smile on my face, take on a carefree attitude and see what kind of productivity I can get out of my day.  Since this is only Day 1, I obviously can't let everyone know how it will go (yet), so tomorrow's musing will have a bit more details in it as well as an update on how I did today.

-slurp-

With that said, I have a busy morning this morning with a bunch of meetings to attend.  The fallout from the weekend is also something I will need to take care of this morning.  I will need to cut things a bit short so I can focus and get these things out of the way.  Apologies for the shorter than usual musing this morning; tomorrow will be better.

Cheers,

Al

No comments:

Post a Comment