Monday, February 21, 2011

v41.3: Return of the Roll-up

Howdy folks,

-slurp-

It has been a long time since I've posted here.  I've been taking a break from the writing lately, mostly because I just can't seem to come up with anything new or interesting to write about.  Well, seeing as I've started a tradition of writing during the months Tim Horton's has their Roll-up-the-Rim promotion, I couldn't let day 1 go by without posting.

-slurp-

So the official kick-off for Roll-up-the-Rim started today.  Of course I had no idea this was starting today so I was quite surprised when I pulled up to my local Tim's and saw the familiar red cup with the huge yellow arrow on the side.  I was excited!  I immediately started wracking my brain for useful and/or interesting topics to post about as I began the journey of writing here again during the roll-up season.  Of course I drew a blank, which seems to be happening a lot these days.

I decided instead to make a quick post here and then think on some new topics tonight so I can start off fresh in the morning.  I still can't believe it has been almost 2 months since my last post, where has the time gone?

-slurp-

Hopefully I will get the opportunity to post daily like I've attempted to do in the past for the roll-up season.  You'll notice I've already started a new page where you will be able to follow along with me and keep up-to-date on my current winnings and losses this year.  This will be the 5th year I've been doing this and I'm excited to get a chance to do it once again.

Anyway folks, just a quick note to let you know I'm still here and to welcome the roll-up season for yet another year.  Wish me luck!

-slurp-

Cheers,

Al

1 comment:

  1. Yayyyy Roll-up to win! I won a donut on my first coffee of this roll-up season! :) Best of luck to you brudder! :)

    ReplyDelete