Friday, September 17, 2010

v40.1: Avast Me Hearties

Howdy folks,

-slurp-

As some of you know, this weekend on September 19th is International Talk Like A Pirate Day.  As a special treat, I've installed a plugin that will convert the entire site over to Pirate Speak.  If that's not your cup of tea, fear not, I will disable the plugin after the 19th and all will be back to normal again.  If you're celebrating this festive day along with us, make sure you raise your bottle of rum, adjust the patch over your eye and let out a loud resounding YARR.

-slurp-

Cheers,

Al

1 comment:

  1. Slacking I see! I don't see the pirate talk on the website.. maybe I'm blind? Or did you change it back? Well, it's been almost a month now and still no musings from Al... and you give us heck for not reading them :P If you'd WRITE something maybe we would read it :P
    See ya tonight! lol

    ReplyDelete