Thursday, July 1, 2010

v37.4: Canada Day Riddle

Morning folks,

-slurp-

Well it is Canada Day!  This is the day most Canadians get together, celebrate and drink copious amounts of alcohol to commemorate the Dominion of Canada as a united country.  Exciting stuff isn't it?  Imagine if the people who started this country in 1867 could see it today.

-slurp-



Well, I don't have a lot to say but I do have an interesting riddle for everyone.  I'd like to see how people try to solve this riddle because it had me stumped for a very long time.  Here goes:

There is a family of 6, 2 adults and 4 children.  The family vehicle seats 5 passengers.  Only one of the adults has a drivers license.  The children are young and cannot be left unattended and there is no extra room in the family vehicle for the 6th person.  How can this family of 6 drive to their destination?

-slurp-

I hope everyone has a great Canada Day.  To my friends to the South, your day is only a few days away.  Until next time.

Cheers,

Al

1 comment: