Thursday, April 1, 2010

v35.2: Happy April

Good morning folks,

-slurp-

Hard to believe April is finally here.  One of the most expensive months of the year for us as we have several birthdays and an anniversary this month.  I can't wait.

-slurp-

Unfortunately April brings change along with it.  This site has provided me a place to write and express for the past several years.  I've enjoyed doing it and I've enjoyed writing but not everything is meant to last forever.  I made the decision back in January that I would eventually end this site and discontinue Musings over Coffee in the spring.  There are just too many things going on right now and I don't always have the time to write and muse as much as I (or you) want to.  As a result, I've decided to close the doors on Musings over Coffee.

-slurp-

I know this probably comes as a shock to some as all I seem to talk about these days is writing.  Unfortunately that talk is starting to interfere with my "Day Job" and it has been brought to my attention that certain "people" at my work have started to take notice and will be asking me to discontinue my writing practices at work.  It's sad, I really enjoy it.

-slurp-

I won't post a long drawn out musing over this as it has been decided already.  I thank you all for your time here at Musings over Coffee and who knows, I may come up with another grand idea in the future and come back.  Until then, this is me signing off one last time.  Remember to always keep your sticks on the ice!

-slurp-

Cheers,

Al

4 comments:

  1. Thank you for changing the UI back, much easier to read this way, I know it's just psychological, but I like it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh, too bad Al, I enjoyed your musings...Your Work sucks, they expect to much and give nothing in return, I should know ;)

    Glen

    ReplyDelete
  3. April Fools!!! Musings over Coffee is not going ANYWHERE!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You friggin brat.. you got me good.. and Dawn too. We were so disappointed that you were giving up your Musing. I didn't even consider that fact that it was April Fools Day when you wrote this.
    Well done Al.. you accomplished what I'm sure you set out to do. :o)
    Love you
    Like this look of the page too.. nice and big for us old folks.. lol

    ReplyDelete