Monday, March 8, 2010

v34.1: No Title Monday

Good morning folks,

-slurp-

It is Monday yet again.  This morning I plan on greeting Monday with a smile on my face and a "spring" in my step.  Despite the fact I had to work for a few hours on Sunday, I'm feeling fairly good about Monday.  The sun is out, the temperature is fairly warm and there are flowers springing up in my front yard garden.  I'm feeling good.

-slurp-

I wish I could say this weekend was a successful roll-up weekend.  I had 2 coffees on Saturday and 2 on Sunday and nary a win was had.  Currently the odds in winning are 1 in 9 and I believe I'm currently sitting at 1 in 10.  The roll-up season started out promising, but is looking to be taking a turn for the worse.  Perhaps today will be another lucky day?  We shall see.

-slurp-

I did a fair bit of gaming this weekend despite the nice weather.  We went for a walk down to the part Sunday morning and let the kids play for a bit.  Our baby daughter is getting so big I'm finding it hard to believe she is over a year old already.  Time sure is flying by.  Sunday afternoon the family chilled out while I was working.  Yes, I was online Sunday afternoon at the height of the nice day, and was working.  I actually got the call while we were out to the park and when I arrived home and checked my Blackberry I saw the missed call and voicemail.  Needless to say, I didn't want to check it but I thought I better since it may be important and anything I can do to make my Monday a better day is a good thing.

-slurp-

Anyway folks, the time has come to bid you all farewell for another day.  Now I will roll-up my rim to see if I am a winner!

-roll-

SIGH

Cheers,

Al

1 comment:

  1. I believe the overall winnings are down this year, I have head the same results around the office here as well.

    Just some further data to back up your stats.

    ReplyDelete