Tuesday, November 24, 2009

v31.8: Happy Times

Good morning folks,

-slurp-

It has been awhile (again).  I find I am constantly struggling with the right time to sit down and post here as things have been quite hectic here at work and home.  Seems like whenever I have spare time to write, I find something "better" to do.  It's called prioritizing and yes, I have issues with that.

-slurp-

Regardless, the show must go on and this website will be my bread and butter one day because people like you enjoy reading what I have to write and want to donate.  Right? :)

-slurp-

The novel is not going so well.  I've been falling behind in my word count and I only have a week left to finish it.  I'm not even half way through the novel yet and I'm feeling a little disappointed; mostly in myself.  Fear not though, I have a very clear idea in my head on how this story will go so when I do get the "itch" to write, I can easy pop out 10k words in an evening without even thinking about it.

-slurp-

I'm looking forward to a nice slow week at work this week.  Our friends to the south are preparing for their Thanksgiving holiday which seems to be more important than Christmas to some folks.  Family from all over will congregate for a huge meal of turkey, stuffing and all the other great food and be thankful for all the things they have and all the loved ones around them.  It is a magical time and a great way to kick off the holiday season which is just a mere month away.  Hard to believe in a months time we'll be on the eve of Christmas day.  Where did 2009 go?

-slurp-

Well folks, work beckons like the grim reaper and I must answer its call.  Hope everyone has a great day and if things go well, I'll write again tomorrow.  Until then.

-slurp-

Cheers,

Al

1 comment: