Wednesday, July 22, 2009

v28.0: Weird Wednesday

Good morning folks,

-slurp-

I was seriously side tracked this morning when I got into the office.  I had a few minutes to write down some quick thoughts so here I am.

-slurp-

Today is a weird day.  On my way into the office this morning I was hit by a blinding rain storm.  It was raining so hard the road was white from water, I could barely make out the car tail lights in front of me and it felt like I was driving on ice due to hydroplaning.  I don't think I've ever driven in rain quite that bad.  It didn't last long, maybe a minute then it was back to a regular steady rain and then a few KMs down the road it hit again with just as much force.  There was one accident on the highway which appeared to be due to the rain but other than that there was nothing major to report.

-slurp-

Some of you may have noticed that I updated the theme on the site once again.  I was having some issues with this theme but I really wanted to keep the layout and design so I worked with it most of last night.  I think I've ironed out most of the bugs in the code and now everything appears to be working.  If you're finding an issue please let me know so I can work on it.

-slurp-

I've been quite surprised at how quickly you've come back with answers on my Musing trivia questions.  I've decided to throw a bit of a curve ball out there today.

-slurp-

What was the date of the very first original Musing over Coffee (not written by me)?

-slurp-

Yes, the answer is buried somewhere in this collection of writings, I'll leave the searching up to you :)

-slurp-

Well folks, time to get back to work.  Remember to check your tire pressure on a regular basis because there is a lot riding on your tires!

Cheers,

Al

1 comment: