Tuesday, April 14, 2009

v23.5 - It is done

Morning folks,

{slurp}

It is done, Roll-up-the-Rim is over again for another year.  I thought I was in for a good year this year as I got a lot of winnings at the beginning.  Unfortunately I didn't win much in the latter half of the contest but at least I won something.

{slurp}

So overall in total I drank 69 coffees.  I won't go into the nutrition information but let's just say it was a LOT of calories and fat per day.  Although I did win a few and I had a few bought for me, I still ended up spending quite a bit of cash; $90.39 to be exact.  WOW!

{slurp}

I am finally back to work today.  I had 4 days off and it was great.  Though we did have a fairly sad day on Sunday, it was still nice to be home.  As you may have read on my Sunday musing, we gave away our dog on Easter Sunday.  It was a very sad day for everyone, even my wife which surprised me.  I feel bad because I was so tired all the time and didn't spend the time with him that I wanted to.  Work has really been difficult to deal with and my mind and body have been so fatigued that I just couldn't bring myself to do anything but sit around all evening and do nothing.  As a result, I've slumped into this state of depression where I just can't seem to do anything but work and come home and sit on the computer or sit in front of the TV.  It is difficult to be motivated to do anything else though when I am motivated (like I was yesterday for a couple hours) I get a lot done and I feel good about it.  I'm thinking of quitting WoW just for this reason.

{slurp}

Anyway folks, there is a bunch of stuff I need to get done today.  I had a new person start on my team yesterday and another one due to show up next week.  Lots to do and very little time to do it in.

{slurp}

Cheers,
Al

{slurp}

1 comment: