Wednesday, April 1, 2009

v22.8 - April Fools!!

Howdy folks,

{slurp}

Yeah, that's right.  I bet you all thought I wasn't going to be posting today, well April Fools on YOU!

{slurp}

Of course it completely slipped my mind today.  As with most days lately, I've been over my head in stuff to do at work and with me having Friday off (My Birthday) I need to do 5 days of work in 4.  Joy!

{slurp}

I received an interesting email from my Sister today.  She was introducing me to this wonderful site called Stumpled Upon.  You guys remember a musing I did WAY back about this?  I plan on going back to see if I can find it but I'm fairly certain it was a few years ago I wrote about this new technology that allowed people to click a button in their browser and be shown a random site, video or image based on their user preferences.  At the time it was awesome but after seeing the same sites over and over again (apparently my interests are quite narrow :) ) I grew bored of it and eventually reinstalled the OS on my PC and didn't bother reinstalling it.  I'm sure it has come a long way since then so I may give it another try sometime to see what's changed.

{slurp}

Anyway folks, I really did forget to post today and for that I'm very sorry.  It would appear my losing streak with the Roll-up-the-Rim contest is still going strong.  I hope to at least win one more thing before the contest is over.  Sadly the contest is nearing an end and I'll be back to my old bland coffee cup.  Thankfully summer is coming and our pool is going to see a lot of action this year if I can afford it.

Until next time, take care all.

{slurp}

Cheers,
Al

No comments:

Post a Comment