Friday, March 20, 2009

v22.3 - Thinking Outloud

Evening all,

{slurp}

Yes, it's the evening here.  Just after 9:30pm as I write this.  The day was full of fun and adventures as I enjoyed my last working day off from work.  Tomorrow the weekend begins and then it's back to the old grind on Monday.  I'm not looking forward to work, but at least I can go into work Monday prepared and very well rested.  Oh boy.

{slurp}

So I've been in deep thought these past few days.  I've been dealing with a few issues in my life lately which has really got me thinking.  I'm debating on changing the Musing over Coffee theme.  I've been writing for several years on and off under the Musing over Coffee theme but I think it's time I dropped it completely and came up with something fresh and new.  This idea just hit me 30 minutes ago when my daughter said something in passing.  I misheard what she said, but what I did hear got me thinking a great deal and gave me a GRAND idea.  I won't share it just yet as I have to put the finishing touches on it and then I plan on presenting it to you all for your consideration.

{slurp}

Anyway, just a quick thought for you all tonight.  If it wasn't for my daughter I would have completely forgot to write today and that just wouldn't do.

Cheers for now,
Al

No comments:

Post a Comment