Friday, February 27, 2009

v20.7 - It's Friday!

Morning folks

{slurp}

It's Friday! Despite being sick for a couple days this week, I still feel as though I worked an entire week. Friday is one of my most favorite days of the week.

{slurp}



Does anyone have any big plans for this weekend? Personally I'm looking forward to doing next to nothing all weekend. I still have this damn cold which is really starting to bring me down. I wake up every morning feeling worse than the day before; thankfully now it is only a head cold and the flu symptoms seem to have gone.

{slurp}

Everyone at home seemed to have the blues this morning as I made my way out of the house to work. As I wrote yesterday, we all went out last night for a little over an hour to the school for Math night. It was a fun night but I think with everyone feeling a bit ill (this thing spreads like crazy) we were all a bit wore out and tired from the adventure. Then as soon as my head hit the pillow last night, my eyes sprung wide open and I couldn't sleep.

{slurp}

Well folks, tomorrow brings another musing and hopefully something that has a bit more meat to it. Right now my creative juices are still asleep and my PC at work is beckoning me to come and work now so I don't have to rush later.

{slurp}

Cheers,
Al

No comments:

Post a Comment