Wednesday, June 25, 2008

v18.7 - Continued Strife

Humor is mankind's greatest blessing.
- Mark Twain
 
 
 
 
 
Morning Folks,

{slurp}

Today is officially the last day of school for the summer.  While some kids have today off (or so I heard) my kids have to attend today and then again on Friday for an hour and a half.

{slurp}

I haven't written since the 21st and in that musing I was debating on what I was going to do for entertainment this summer (as far as gaming was concerned).  Well, I'm sad to say I'm no closer to a decision than I was last weekend.  In fact, these past few days have made things even more confusing since I've been having so much fun playing WoW this week.  Today I am playing 3 MMOs; World of Warcraft, Lord of the Rings Online and Age of Conan and I enjoy playing all of them.  I shelled out the $200 to get a lifetime membership to LOTRO yet I play that one the least.

{slurp}

Basically, I'm trying to figure out if I want to keep a subscription open (other than LOTRO of course) so I can play something when I'm bored or there is nothing else going on.  Of the two games which I'm currently paying for, which one makes the most sense to continue playing if I do decide to keep one active?  Today is Katie's last day of work during the weekdays since she will need to be home during the week to look after the kids this summer.  This means she'll have more free time during the week to play with me if we decide to stick with one MMO.

{slurp}

Alas, I'm so undecided on the issue I just feel like letting all the accounts expire and seeing how things go.  This seems much more realistic and will probably be the path I take.  This way, I will save a little bit of cash for the summer (those slurpies are getting damn expensive) and if I do decide to fire up a game, it will be the game I desire to play the most at that time.

{slurp}

Anyway folks, just wanted to spew something out to the world wide webs before I headed off to work this morning.  Looking forward to a great weekend of camping this weekend and I hope my mother and my little sister get a chance to make it out with us.  Should be a great time.

{slurp}

Cheers for now,
Al

No comments:

Post a Comment