Friday, May 23, 2008

v18.2 - Let it Rain!

Morning folks,

{slurp}

It's FRIDAY!

The end of the week is upon us and the beginning of our weekend is about to start.  Even though this was a short week for us here in Canada, it seems like it was a full week plus.

{slurp}

As my title suggests, it is raining today here.  It was actually a really nice drive into work today with the rain beating on the roof of my vehicle and off the windshield.  Even though traffic was a bit "messy", it was still a lot less stressful to have the rain there.  I flipped on my "Great Big Sea" CD and sat back and enjoyed my drive into work.  Enjoyed it so much, in fact, that I didn't want to stop at the office :)

{slurp}

... a few hours later...

{slurp}

Wow, all of a sudden things picked up and I just NOW was able to sit down and finish this musing.  Of course for you, the wait was instant.  Unfortunately I won't have the time to write all my thoughts down today as I have a fairly fun packed afternoon to run with.  I'll make sure to login tomorrow and fill you all in on my warped reality :)

{slurp}

Until then...

Cheers,
Al

No comments:

Post a Comment