Monday, April 14, 2008

v17.8 - The Monday Strikes Again!

Morning folks,

{slurp}

That's right, the Monday Strikes Again!  I missed my musing yesterday but that's ok since I think the Roll-Up contest has finally come to a close.  I've been hard pressed to find a Roll-Up cup anywhere lately and have only found one Tim's in my area that still has them.  I've done my best to get a musing out every day during the contest and I think I did quite well with only missing a couple.  Not bad considering the contest lasted about a month and a half.

{slurp}

Well it is off to work today and this week is a short week for me!  My mother-in-law is flying into the city this week and is spending a couple weeks with us.  Since we have to pick her up at the airport very early Wednesday morning, I figured I would take that day off as well as the rest of the week.  Looking forward to having her here (truth be told) and so are the kids.

{slurp}

Regarding my musings, I do plan on continuing to write on a semi-daily basis.  I've gained a new love for it and plan on keeping it up as much as possible.  I find my weekends the hardest times to write because I just want to relax and do some gaming or play with the kids.  By the time I realize I haven't written it is in the evening and I'm about to start a raid with some guild friends or watch a movie.  After that, I'm too tired to sit down and write so I go to bed.  You see, I would rather miss a musing all together than to half ass one and only put out a few sentences.  I just don't feel right about writing a few lines and then calling it a musing.  I know I've done it in the past and I've even done it during the Roll-Up contest just to get a musing out that day.  Oh well.

{slurp}

That said, I must be off and get ready to head out the door for work and school.  One of my friends is starting his new job today where I work so I plan on dropping by and visiting with him early this morning to see how he's making out.  It was a bit of a headache trying to get this guy hired on, but I'm glad he has finally landed a gig with the company.

Until next time my friends,

{slurp}

Cheers,
Al

No comments:

Post a Comment