Monday, April 7, 2008

v17.3 - Some People...

Howdy folks,

{slurp}

WHAT A DAY!

{slurp}

I'm so worn out from the day I was ready for bed as soon as I got home.  Just the thought of waking up to the same thing tomorrow is just annoying.

{slurp}

I did a couple interviews this morning and this afternoon at work.  I find it very hard to believe that some of these people made it past the recruiter stage of the interview process.  Regardless, I was a bit disappointed as one of the guys I interviewed had a very impressive resume but couldn't answer even the most basic UNIX questions.  Alas, that is the way things go and it made for a very long day.

{slurp}

As a result, I had planned on writing a bit more than I actually have but that will have to wait for tomorrow ;)  Until next time...

{slurp}

Cheers,
Al

No comments:

Post a Comment