Thursday, April 3, 2008

v16.9 - Happy Birthday

Howdy Folks,

{slurp}

Well it is finally here; my birthday.  I worked all day, I was stuck in rush hour traffic to and from work, my kids destroyed all my hard work and cleaning yesterday and I feel sick to my stomach.

{slurp}

Other than those few things, it was a great day :)  Not only did I have a bad day, I had a bad night and didn't get much sleep the night before.  As a result, I'm very tired tonight and quite cranky for some reason.  I don't know why, I just am not in the right frame of mind.  One would say it is the perfect frame of mind to write and rant in, but personally I prefer to add a certain zing to my musings and not having my wit and humour reminds me of the days when I first moved to Halifax and was depressed and angry all the time.  You can read those musings after September 19th 2005 to December 2005 if you're interested :)  Really, you're not missing much.

{slurp}

Anyway, wanted to post something quickly.  I'm really not feeling that well tonight (perhaps I ate too much) so I'm going to sign off and go relax the rest of my night.  Take care my friends and we'll see you here tomorrow.

{slurp}

Cheers,
Al

No comments:

Post a Comment