Thursday, March 20, 2008

v15.5 - Oops

Howdy Folks,

{slurp}

I missed yesterday's musing and I deeply apologize.  Work was very hectic and I wasn't able to get anything written down throughout the day.  I thought about the musing on my way home and made a mental note to write something quickly when I got home, but forgot.  Then later in the evening while I was playing some Lord of the Rings Online with a friend, I thought about writing again and then completely forgot.

{slurp}

This has been a very brutal week for me.  I found out this week that the new position I'm being moved to is being pushed out 2 more weeks due to hiring delays for the backfill position.  I was looking forward to moving my desk next week (which was the initial plan) but now it looks like I won't get a chance to move until the 31st at the earliest.  Oh well, can't say I'm very surprised after working here for the last 2.5 years.

{slurp}

The kids are home from school today.  We had a freezing rain warning issued for our area last night and today but so far it has been more rain than freezing.  There was a thin layer of ice on my vehicle when I went to go to work, but most of it just fell off due to the mild temperatures.  Tomorrow is the first day of spring and they are calling for snow.

{slurp}

So I started my day off today working from home.  As mentioned, the kids were home from school today and Katie works early in the morning until the afternoon so that means I'm stuck home watching them until she gets home.  Well as luck would have it, the whole place started to fall apart (at work that is) and I had to call Katie up at work and ask her to leave early because I had to head into the office.  Well here I sit, mounds of shit all around me that I need to fix and I'm hating it.

{slurp}

Anyway folks, stuff is happening and I'm losing my concentration on my musing.  Until next time..

{slurp}

Cheers,
Al

No comments:

Post a Comment