Friday, March 14, 2008

v15.0 - Vacation Done

Howdy folks,

{slurp}

Even though I still have a weekend ahead of me, I consider today the last day of my vacation.  Hard to believe 7 days have gone by already.  I can honestly say it has been such a HUGE release to be not even think about work the last week.  I checked my BlackBerry for the first time today, and only to quickly glance over emails (I have over 100 in my Inbox alone which doesn't count the thousands of others that get filtered to different folders) because I had to login today and approve timesheets for the week.  I won't miss that.

{slurp}

I won't take a whole lot of time today to write as this musing is already pretty late in the day and I'm starting to get a bit tired.  Katie goes back to work tomorrow which sucks and things are back to the old regular Saturday grind.

{slurp}

Until next time my friends, keep your sticks on the ice.

{slurp}

Cheers,
Al

No comments:

Post a Comment