Tuesday, March 11, 2008

v14.7 - Back Home

Howdy folks,

{slurp}

We're home, safe and sound.  I didn't want to leave, but somewhere along the way schedules were conflicting and my father was heading out of town for a couple days on some kind of conference so we decided to leave today.

{slurp}

The journey was uneventful and seemingly short.  We made good time and arrived home in just under 3 hours.  After unpacking and cleaning out the vehicle, we decided we should get some groceries.  We made our way to the grocery store and then a quick stop a the liquor store and home.  In a way I'm glad to be home to enjoy the rest of my time off relaxed without worry of travel or anything like that.  Just the thought of having to travel is somewhat draining :)  For those who have done any kind of travel recently, you can understand where I'm coming from.

{slurp}

Well folks, I need to sign off for now and hope to have a bit more to talk about tomorrow.  Until then.

{slurp}

Cheers,
Al

No comments:

Post a Comment