Friday, March 7, 2008

v14.3 - Fandiddilytastic Friday

{SLURP}

Hey Folks,

{slurp}

It is Friday and all I can say is THANK GOD!

{slurp}

As of 4:30pm today I am officially on vacation and I can put this place behind me for a solid 9 days straight.  I can't remember the last time I actually took a week off and actually didn't think about work.  I'm really looking forward to this break.  I'm sure by the end of it I'll be really looking forward to getting back to work but... oh well :)

{slurp}

Today's musing will be fairly short as I have a bunch of work I need to finish up before I leave.  I just wanted to say I won something else on the Roll up the Rim contest.  It is only a donut, but at least it is something!  Hopefully over my vacation I'll win some more, but right now I'm happy I actually won something else.

{slurp}

Until tomorrow folks, keep fit and remember to look both ways before crossing the street.

{slurp}

Cheers,
Al

No comments:

Post a Comment