Sunday, March 2, 2008

v13.8 - Super Roll Sunday!!

Morning Folks,

{slurp}

Actually got around to posting early today :)  After an exhausting, but fun, night of gaming I made it to be around 2am.  Next thing I remember is my daughter climbing into bed sometime around 7am this morning wanting to talk to me.  Of course I'm tired and groggy and a bit on the cranky side so I tell her if she wants to stay she needs to be a bit quieter so I can sleep.  At 7:10, I got out of bed. 

{slurp}

I'm a bit on the tired side today and not looking forward to tomorrow when I go back to work.  I am, however, looking forward to the week after when I'm off for the ENTIRE week!  That's right, I've booked a week of vacation!!  This week, unfortunately, March Break in New Brunswick (and the rest of the country I believe) while the week after is March Break in Nova Scotia.  I heard a rumor the NS government was planning on syncing it up with the other provinces but alas, it didn't happen yet.  Regardless, I have the week off work and the kids are home from school that week and Katie is off during the week (still works on the weekend) so I suspect it will be good times ;)

{slurp}

I can't remember the last time we all had a whole week available to spend together.  It seems like it was so longa go.  How time goes by.

{slurp}

Well, I need to get to some cleaning before Katie gets home from work.  After getting schooled by my son in Wii tennis, I have decided to reevaluate my life :)  Just kidding, but I can't believe the little punk beat me... ME!!!  :)  Oh well, I gladly pass my gaming trophies over to him as the next gamer in the family.

{slurp}

Until next time,

Cheers,
Al

No comments:

Post a Comment