Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Time is Flying

Morning Folks,

Wow, I woke up this morning as I always do.  I got the kids ready for school, packed their snacks, got them dressed and drove them to school.  I stopped off at the Tim Horton's and picked up a coffee and a kiss :)  Drove to work as I do almost every single day and as I pull into the parking garage and notice the date on the card reader.  November 21, 2007.

Where did the time go?  Seems it was only a few days ago we were remembering on November 11th.  Now here we are 10 days later and I've made one post and missing at least a good week.  How time does fly.

Anway, thought I'd throw that out to you all.  Work is fairly distracting right now and I just can't seem to concentrate on a musing.  Hopefully things start calming down soon.

Cheers,
Al

No comments:

Post a Comment