Friday, November 9, 2007

Freitag

Good morning folks,

Or if  you live on the East Coast, good afternoon.

Sorry for the later than usual post, but things have been crazy this morning here at work and I'm in a hurry to get things done so I can begin focusing on my weekend. :)  As I mentioned yesterday, we plan on heading down to visit my family in the South Shore and we're quite excited to be able to get out of the city for a weekend and relax with family and friends.  It has been too long.

As you've probably noticed, I've made a few changes to the website layout today.  I wanted to go with something that really expressed what I was trying to do here.  I haven't hit it yet, but I'm getting there. :)  I saw another site with this same theme running on it and thought I would really like my site to look the same way (with some obvious tweaks of course) so I embarked on the painful task of making the switch.  I hope to have most of the bugs ironed out and fixed up soon, so bare with me.

{slurp}

I trust everyone out there is having a good Freitag.  I know I am.  For some reason I feel energized today.  Perhaps it is the thought of heading out of town for the weekend or maybe because I'm starting to really make a difference here at work and seeing some of the "reward" of my actions.  I call them "rewards" because I don't actually get anything other than the gratification of knowing I made it happen.

Work has been BUSY and stressful lately.  If you're wondering why, read my last few posts :)  That said, it has made the week fly by and the days seem shorter (and it's not because of DST).  I don't know how to describe it other than I feel good, I feel happy and it would take a lot of negativity to bring me down right now.  SO BACK OFF!

:)

Anyway folks, I've got a pile of work to do and only a few hours to do it in before I start my WEEKEND!  Monday is a holiday for some of us Canadians so I'll be seeing you all bright and early Tuesday.  Take care and have a safe weekend.

Cheers,
Al

No comments:

Post a Comment