Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Big Changes Coming

Morning folks,

{slurp}

Hope everyone is having a great Summer.  The weather here in Halifax has started to really get nice recently.  I was beginning to wonder if we were ever going to experience any warm days :)  Unfortunately, the warmest days so far have happened while at work so I haven't had the pleasure of experiencing them.  Luckily this weekend we are heading out to the lake to do some much needed camping.  I can't wait to pitch the tent, setup the camp site and head down to the lake.

{slurp}

I have often wondered what it would be like to go camping for weeks at a time.  Rather than take a weekend and go camping, I'd like to take a couple weeks and go camping.  Of course for something like that I'd like to have a camper of some kind (tent trailer or RV).  I think next year I may look into renting an RV or something for a couple weeks and go live out in nature :)

{slurp}

As my subject suggests, there are some big changes coming.  Not really big in the sense of life, but big in the sense of what I have planned for this website.  Over the next month or so you are going to see some significant improvements and changes.  You are going to start seeing some structure and navigation enhancements which are going to really help drive some traffic here and hopefully gain more exposure to the world wide webs :)

{slurp}

What do I have planned you ask?  You'll have to wait and find out :)  Let's just say, I'm opening the gateway to something bigger and hopefully (if things go they way I hope), I can finally do what  I really want to do in life :)

Until then...

{slurp}

Cheers,
Al

No comments:

Post a Comment