Tuesday, May 22, 2007

New Experiment

Morning folks,

{slurp}

Hopefully everyone had a safe and happy weekend (what a weekend we had).  This past weekend was a long weekend for those of us in Canada.  Next weekend is the US long weekend.  Summer is just around the bend!

{slurp}

I wanted to make a quick post about a new experiment I'll be working on.  I won't divulge the details just yet, but be warned this is something fairly big and not something I'll be able to wrap up in a week, or even a month.  If it works out and the experiment is a success, it will be life changing for me and my family.  For now, I'll create a link off my Experiments page and post vague details until I am ready to unload the full details to you.

{slurp}

As I eluded to above in my opening paragraph, we had a very interesting weekend.  My sister, her husband and my niece were in a bit of a car accident this weekend.  Saturday they were taking a trip up to Northern New Brunswick when they hit a huge puddle in the middle of the highway (very raining day).  The car hydroplaned and went into the ditch rolling over and landing on its roof.  Thankfully everyone is OK and besides a few scratches on my niece from the shattered rear window, everyone was ok sans a few bumps and bruises.  We received the phone call late Saturday night and went over to visit Sunday just to make sure everything was ok.  Sadly, the Neon 2.0SX is most likely going to be a write off, but at least everyone survived.  This would be a great testament for Dodge and how safe their cars really are.

{slurp}

Anyway folks, must get back at it and begin my week of work.  Keep watching this space for updates on my new Experiment :)

Cheers,
Al

No comments:

Post a Comment