Thursday, April 19, 2007

Whoa!

Life can throw some pretty awesome curve balls at you.

{slurp}

Here I am on a Thursday morning drinking a coffee wondering what the heck is going on.  I found out another co-worker has given notice at work (That's 3 from our team, 8 overall from the group in the last 2 months).  I have decided to put some serious thought in my future and my goals.  Up until recently, I haven't given much thought to my life direction and where I want to see myself in 5, 10 even 25 years from now.  To be perfectly honest, I didn't even think a few months in advance normally, so  this is a big adjustmet for me.

{slurp}

I don't know how I'm going to deal with this.  I don't feel challenged at my job, I don't enjoy the work I'm doing and the company I work for is so cheap I find it hard to belive anyone would stay here longer than a few years.  Seriously folks, when you read back through my past posts where I complained about my old job, I take it all back.  I would do almost anything to have that job back now lol.

{slurp}

Life is interesting.

{slurp}

Well, as fate would have it, there are still Roll-up-the-Rim cups available.  I came to work this morning and was surprised to see the Tim Horton's in our building is serving them still.  Therefore, I'll be making some more changes to the Roll Up page and recalculating my data.  Look for those changes later today or tomorrow.

{slurp}

Well, need to get some work done today and catch up on a PILE of emails.  What'd I'd give to only have one thousand emails a day.  Getting 3+ thousand a day is quite painful, pointless and very counter productive.

Until next time, keep your sticks on the ice :)

{slurp}

Cheers,
Al

No comments:

Post a Comment