Friday, April 27, 2007

It's Friday!!

Morning folks,

{slurp}

I'm so glad Friday is finally here.  Well, glad and sad at the same time.  Today, being the last day of the work week for me, is a good day normally, but today we say goodbye to a friend and co-worker who is leaving the company.  This guy was one of the smartest individuals on our team and will be a huge loss.  Of course everyone is replacable here at my job, so I doubt there will be any issues.

{slurp}

Plans this weekend consist of multiple dance classes, playing video games, packing and overall staying indoors because it's going to rain most of the weekend.  They are actually calling for thunder showers tonight so that should be fun.  I hope to get some good gaming in this weekend as well as get some packing done as well.  Should be a good time with the family.

{slurp}

I've been debating on whether to start up the daily musings again.  Not just posting here on the site but also sending out the daily emails like I used to.  I've started getting back into "The Arts" recently with my drawing and writing and I didn't realize how much I miss being able to write daily and draw.  It was a piece of me not very long ago and I've forgotten it completely until recently.  I'll see how things go with work and such as we have a new guy starting on Monday and we're still down one person after that.  I suspect work will get better as time goes on, but I'm on the edge right now and may start looking for something else; even if I have to take a pay cut.

{slurp}

Well folks I need to get back at it.  There is no rest for the IT guy who works for a large financial firm :)

Cheers,
Al

1 comment:

  1. Morning...errrr... afternoon?? :)
    What fantastic news about the townhouse. Can't wait to see it. It really looks roomy and cozy.
    Looking forward to your musings if you decide to start them up again.
    Love you
    Mom XOXOXOX

    ReplyDelete