Monday, April 9, 2007

Happy Easter

Happy Easter to all!

{slurp}

Ahhh, added the slurp in there for old times sake.  I've debated on whether I should restart my coffee musings.  When I moved to Halifax I found it difficult to keep up with the musings because I worked odd shifts and my musings were getting sent out at supper time vs breakfast time.

{slurp}

Part of the issue is around work itself.  I feel as though I'm under a microscope these days and every action I take is being monitored and recorded.  Like the mouse that runs through the maze to find the cheese, I'm being watched and tested to see how long it takes to perform my daily actions and projects.  It is really quite uncomfortable.

{slurp}

If I do restart the musings they will most likely take place prior to coming to work.  I received a coffee maker this past weekend and thought that it could be the perfect tool for creating my musings.  I could wake up an hour earlier each day and write.  That way, by the time I have to get ready for work I'm already awake and ready to face the day.  I've had my coffee, my breakfast and my inspiration.  Wow, what a great idea!  Now I just need to figure out how I'm going to drag my ass out of bed an hour earlier.

:)

{slurp}

Well, I wanted to shoot this out to you all to wish everyone a Happy Easter.  If you don't celebrate Easter, then Happy Whatever_you_Celebrate.  This is a week for change and I'm excited about it.

Cheers,
Al

No comments:

Post a Comment