Thursday, April 12, 2007

Facebook

Morning folks,

{slurp}

Today is a day for change.  Tomorrow is a day for change.  Next week is a time for change.

Sound familiar?

{slurp}

Well I've been sucked in.  I swore I would never sign-up and be a member of this ever growing site called Facebook.  I swore it with every bone in my being and here I am writing about it.

I've only been a member for a couple days and already I'm finding people (and people are finding me) that I haven't seen in years.  It's kind of scary when you think about it.  All the technology in the world couldn't bring you together with old friends and classmates, but a simple website is able to do that and much more.  How is this possible?  A friend at work calls Facebook, "Classmates done right".  I couldn't agree more because Classmates was a great idea, just too limited.  I mean, not everyone went to school :)

{slurp}

Anyway, wanted to throw this post out there for anyone interested.  I feel dirty for even thinking of using this site, but at the same time I find it a little addictive because you never know who will add you as a friend or who you'll find through other friends.

Cheers,
Al

No comments:

Post a Comment