Thursday, March 22, 2007

Random Thoughts

Good Morning Folks,

I have been doing quite a bit of thinking lately.  A lot of it is around "The Secret" and what it means to me.  I have the complete Audio version of "The Secret" in my vehicle so I can listen to it every day on my way to and from work.  I have listened to this every day since I got it and have listened through all four CDs at least 3 or 4 times already.  However, this morning I heard something that I remember hearing before, it just didn't stand out the same way as it did in the past.



Everything that has happened to you in your past, has happened because you dwelled on it.  If you believe in the theory or idea behind "The Secret", you believe that your mind can attract your thoughts and through thinking you can create (or manifest) things.  If you think about getting in a car accident (or not getting in a car accident) all the time, you are attracting that "car accident" to you.  Quite a powerful statement and something which requires a bit more analysis.

Hell, I haven't even had my morning coffee yet :)

Without getting into too much detail, I will leave you with that thought.  Whatever you think about, regardless of what it is, you are attracting to you.  Ponder on death and death will find you in some way.  If you complain about work, work will give you more to complain about.

Think positively, think clearly and take back control of your life.

Cheers,

Al

No comments:

Post a Comment