Sunday, March 18, 2007

Posts of Fiendz

Morning all,

I was inspired this morning. I decided to go back through time and gather up all the posts I could find that have ever graced the front page of any of the fiendz.net sites. Let me say, it has been a fun trip back in time and I've had a few good laughs and a lot of cringing.



I used http://web.archive.org to look the site up. For those who have never used archive.org before, I highly recommend dropping by and seeing what they have. You will be amazed to find these guys have been archiving web pages for the last decade +. You can even go back in time and see the first ever Microsoft website which isn't that exciting, but it gives you something to start searching while you think of something more interesting.

I've added these posts that I've been able to find. In most cases, the full posts are available to read and they date back to early 2002. Most if not all of the links from these posts will likely be dead, but if you do find they still work, enjoy.

Cheers,

Al

No comments:

Post a Comment