Friday, December 23, 2005

v10.9 - Ho Ho Ho

Morning folks,

{slurp}

Here I sit on the eve of Christmas Eve and I thought I would write a musing to ya'll. I'm currently at work which has been one of the most hecktic weeks of work yet since I started.

{slurp}



I won't go into the boring details. Rick was out this week which meant I was left to hold the fort for both shifts plus the on-call coverage. Needless to say, I'm tired and can't wait for tomorrow to come so I can be finally rid of work for the next week and a bit.

{slurp}

I guess it was a good thing I was in this week. There was a lot of scripting requirements that needed to be filled and that isn't one of Rick's strong points. Hopefully my scripts are sound and solid and he will be able to perform his job next week with very little issues. Personally, I'll be glad to not see this place again until Next Year (yes, lets start with the 'Next Year' jokes now).

{slurp}

Our plans are somewhat set for the Christmas season. We will be heading out to my Mother's place on Christmas day and be back in Halifax on the 27th or so. Then we plan on hitting my Dad up for a couple nights sometime around New Years. Going to be a lot of travelling, but it will be nice to spend time with both of my parents this season.

{slurp}

Other than being sick, there hasn't been a whole lot going on with me. I hit 60 with my Rogue on Medivh (I think I mentioned that already) and I'm in the process of leveling up a new Mage on Medivh (currently level 32). I have a pile of alts I'm working on, most of which are in their late teens early 20s in levels. I plan on maxing out rest exp on each of them and then log them in and ding them every other week or so. At that rate, I should have close to a dozen or so 60s by this time next year :) Yeah, time I found a cheap hobby.

{slurp}

Well gang, not really much to say atm. I'll write more after the New Years when I get a chance. Have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year all!

{slurp}

Cheers,

Al

No comments:

Post a Comment