Thursday, May 26, 2005

v5.6 - hohtyjthjyiyuhhgujhkl

Morning Folks :)

{slurp}

I bet you''re all wondering about the title of today''s musing. Well, I have a funny story to tell (some of you already heard) so sit back, relax and enjoy.

{slurp}



First off, most of you know my son (5 years old) plays World of Warcraft with us. He even takes part in TeamSpeak and has a few things to say to our online friends. He''s a cute kid and we always get a laugh out of him.

Anyway, when we setup his account, we set his email address to Katie''s address. Typically Katie will check her email after work and last night she was awarded with an interesting surprise.

Check this out:

Greetings , this is Game Master Makaye.

Thank you for contacting the World of Warcraft Game Master Department.

Please contact us at wowgm@blizzard.com if you still need assistance. To help in our investigation, be sure to include the details of your issue.

Petition: hohtyjthjyiyuhhgujhkl''p''gjhkojhkjhlomjhkpj[jgj[hkjhp[jkhjhkjphjkgjgojhpjkphjkhjphkphkjhphkpjkhjkh

Information we need: Whats "hohtyjthjyiyuhhgujhkl''p''gjhkojhkjhlomjhkpj[jgj[hkjhp[jkhjhkjphjkgjgojhpjkphjkhjphkphkjhphkpjkhjkh"

Thank you again for contacting us. We hope you continue to enjoy your experience in World of Warcraft!

For any game play questions, please refer to our site at http://www.blizzard.com/support/wowgm/



Makaye
Game Master
Blizzard Entertainment
www.worldofwarcraft.com

{slurp}

LOL

We laughed about that one for awhile and couldn''t believe it at the same time. I especially like the part that states "Information we need: Whats" and then quoting his origional appeal. I''m still laughing about it this morning.

{slurp}

How was everyones evening? Personally, mine was ok. Logged into WoW for a few hours to hang out with some friends. Started off by doing a quest that I have been trying to find since my character was in his low 40s. I found out where it started from a friend and headed over and got it. I''m looking forward to finishing it off as it seems to be getting good. We then took a little trip down to Feralas where we started another quest. This other quest was a long one (8 steps) and the end reward was a little sprite hatchling pet. He is very colorful fella, but too small in my opinion. The experience (if I needed it) was fairly good as well. I think the last 4 or 5 steps give about 4700 - 5000 exp each and are quite simple to complete.

{slurp}

Overall, was a great night and I enjoyed hanging out with some friends on TS and in-game and doing this quest.

{slurp}

I don''t feel well this morning. I''m a little tired and feeling feverish and a little sick to my stomach. Perhaps this coffee isn''t sitting well? Nah, must be something else. :)

{slurp}

Anyway gang, I''m going to cut this a bit short and do some board trolling for a bit. Looks like it might be a good day today :)

Found out yesterday I will not be going on course next week. The instructor who was to teach us all about Sun''s Identity Manager had a stroke in his family and will be unable to teach next week. As a result our course was rescheduled for mid June. We''ll see though :)

{slurp}

Take care my friends and remember to always double knot your shoe laces when running long distances.

Cheers,

Al

No comments:

Post a Comment