Thursday, March 17, 2005

v1.4 - Have a Holly Jolly Spring

Good morning folks!!

{slurp}

This mornings musing is brought to you today by the Flavia Coffee company. This morning I awoke to a bunch of snow on the ground and the distant sounds of sirens. Yes, it would seem Mother Nature decided to give us one last cold kiss before spring. According to the weather forecast, we are to get a bit more of this crap over the next couple days. Booo.

{slurp}



ughh

As a result of the bad road conditions, I didn''t get a chance to stop in at Timmy''s for my morning coffee. I am now forced to endure the packet personal sized blend entitled ''Columbian'' which tastes NOTHING like Colombian coffee. Hell, even the French Roast doesn''t even taste like real French Roast. After looking on the back of the packet I wasn''t surprised to see ''Artificially Flavored''. Bleh... Oh well, at least it is sorta coffee, and being such, allows me to write this Coffee Musing for you all today.

{slurp}

I've been trying to kick this damn cold for the the past few days now and I just can''t seem to get rid of it. The cold weather hasn't helped much and waking up in the morning with the taste of ass in your mouth doesn't help much either. I''m sure I''ll get better, just wanted to feel better today.

{slurp}

My Son and I are going out tonight. Every year they have a ''Pop n'' Tot'' night at his school where all the kids and their fathers come in and spend a couple hours doing crafts, snack time, playing and anything else kids do on a daily basis when at school. The Children get to show off their crafts and Dads get to see what our kids do when they go to school. Last year was a good time and I''m looking forward to tonight. Kids grow up so fast, you need to take time out of your busy schedule and spend time with them. I know I haven''t always gone out of my way to play with my kids all the time, but I do listen to them and treat them like people. When my son has something to say, I listen and respond. My daughter has LOTS to say and sometimes listening to her can drive a person insane.

{slurp}

{slurp}

Went into a day dream there for a bit :) I hate being sick and find it really hard to concentrate on anything when my body doesn't feel right.

{slurp}

I've been thinking about the Coffee Musing quite a bit of late and wonder to myself what would be the difference between writing daily on a blog or writing a daily email. Basically, they both provide the same information. The blog would be something you folks would have to hit daily to read vs just reading your emails every day. I guess in that sense it is a bit unique.

{slurp}

Speaking of blogs, I do have one of those as well. I have been thinking of taking it down and just linking back to my coffee musings. Since this stuff is all stored in my database, it would be nothing to link to it and display it on a website. I also have been working on building calendars linking back to my musings for those who wish to read back and for the new people who want to read the past musings. I should have all that up and running within the next few days so keep an eye out for it (link at the bottom of this email).

{slurp}

I think I need to run outside {shivers} and have a quick smoke. Afk for a minute.

/afk

{slurp}

Ok, I'm back :) I met my boss while I was out there and we chatted for a bit. I let the time slip by and now I need to run and get some work done today :) Have a safe and fun St. Patrick's Day folks! Tomorrow is Friday!! :)

Cheers,

Al

No comments:

Post a Comment